Work with us!
Vinaria is a perfectly small, but growing, operator within the Cyprus hospitality scene. Based in Larnaca on the south coast of this beautiful island, we are well positioned for growth into all the major cities, just as and when the best opportunities arise! We are a little different to most, with a creative culture at our heart and the will to break the mould in order to achieve truly fantastic results! Currently curating and nurturing a number of concepts that we are ready to roll with…
we work with GREAT people!Our growing team comes from all over the place!, each bringing a unique set of experiences and backgrounds, but in us all is a common passion for excellence, creativity and integrity, working toward one ultimate goal - creating unforgettable experiences for our guests. So if you’re proud and passionate about what you do, we’d love to hear from you!
we hate limits... and have a strict ‘no ceiling’ policy. You can start at the bottom and go just as high as you want! no restrictions, no limits, no preconceived judgement about your ‘place’. Become a part of the group that have carved their own path. From working the line to head chef, from working the floor to restaurant leader, or from in-restaurant to support and business development for the group at HQ, it is all there for the taking. Show us what you’ve got, bring the motivation and we’ll get you there…
Perks of the job
We all work hard, so there have to be some perks, right!
- team meals
- crazy employee discounts
- free coffee
- free soft drinks
- competitive rates of pay
- ‘no ceiling’ policy
- cool people ;)
- a forward-thinking & creative company culture
- and for those managers out there…
incentive plans, phone & travel packages, and actual € tabs to use in our venues (all for product research and to ensure consistency of course!) ;)
all that we ask
Being powerful is about working hard and doing a job you are proud of every single day. Powerful people are constantly evolving, looking for every opportunity to learn & develop their skills. They know that discipline, persistence and doing things right is what will get them gains. Powerful people are constantly elevating their contribution to the team and we respect that.
Jazzy people are the kind of people everyone wants to be around because they make the world a better place. They are respectful of others, kind, positive and solution-focused. Jazzy people bring the best version of themselves to work every single day because they know how infectious that positive energy can be and we respect that.
Who we’re looking for right now...
on the floor & in the bar superstars!
to make it in this world, you’re forced to use your brain! Outsmart the smart! and know how to get the job done…
- show up every time, on time!
- know how to work hard & fast
- have a positive attitude
- have common sense and know how to use it
- love to be part of a team and work towards a goal
- running food and clearing tables
- taking orders, making chit chat and our customers feel awesome
- making drinks in the bar
- getting the job done. fast.
hosts, sups, & wannabe managers of the future
now we’re really talking charisma… turning up the dial… for those who thrive on interaction with other people. Extroverted, optimistic, smart and versatile, with superb people skills and the ability to make a conversation with just about any one! They are known for being jazzy and being powerful!
- love talking to people, whilst thriving in a busy environment
- show great personal leadership qualities
- solve problems quickly using common sense!
- know how to effectively lead and manage a team
- love being part of a team and working towards a goal…
experience is essential here, but so is attitude
- host and entertain guests
- make sure the environment is on point
- train the team
- lead and duty manage shifts, whilst always smiling
- complete the admin!
- be jazzy?
managers & those in the know
these people are smart, savvy, hard-working, and want success. They have superb people skills and lead from the front in everything they do.
you will be managing or assisting to manage a site within our group, taking responsibility for all areas of the operation. Success will come when you build and train the teams to execute to the same standards you do.
- extremely high level of organisation
- ability to solve problems quickly using common sense
- the know how to effectively lead and manage multiple people and teams
- a good grasp on all restaurant operations
- done it all before… hands on, hands in, let’s do it!
- an autonomous mind-set? get up and go attitude to get things done before most even know its a thing that needs doing!
- the skill to deliver results quickly
right hand wo'man?
as we grow, we are always keen to find those who’ve done it all before! with outstanding levels of knowledge & commitment, those who act like the owner - always! those who can take an idea and run with it right through to completion and beyond… can find new heights for the existing, open new locations, get results, whilst being only accountable to the company directors.
If you have these skills, get in touch.
- solid track history working with the best
- proven result delivery, consistently
- business development background within the hospo scene in CY
- contacts and connections - when a job needs doing, you know who to call
- work autonomously and within an over-arching concept/brand/budget
- can get your teammates to come along with you on the journey you are taking them on
- juggler supremo - just how many balls can you juggle?